A Bahama Mama Wedding

A Bahama Mama Wedding
Such a Fun Day!

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Quote of the Day

"I won't argue my words with anyone - nor will I argue with you about yours. If you are offended by what I write, don't read it. ~ Renee "

I found this on another blog, and couldn't resist posting it. 

Have you ever noticed that those who argue are typically defensive, and those who are defensive are typically feeling insecure?  I sure notice this.  I am also guilty of this!

One great thing about medical school is that it teaches you to be objective, even in your personal life sometimes.  I have found that when I remove my emotions from a situation, and look at it objectively, usually I'm much less inclined to feel offended or insecure, and that can hold the arguing to a minimum. 

Just some food for thought... now I'm seriously going to go study neuro!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment