A Bahama Mama Wedding

A Bahama Mama Wedding
Such a Fun Day!

Sunday, September 18, 2011

A Cranky Start

This morning I am cranky.  Maybe it was the lack of productivity yesterday, or maybe it was the Mr bringing up his family before I even had my coffee... I may never know.  But I do know that I wouldn't come near me with a ten foot pole. 
So the cat is out of the bag.... my in-laws (IL) and I don't have the best relationship.  I think they are the most selfish people I have ever met, and they blame me for every problem their family has had in the last 5 years.... Its pretty mutual. 
I didn't wake up prepared to think about them, or to deal with the emotions I feel each and every time they are brought up in our home.  Mr is in the man-cave studying in silence and I took Zoe for her second walk of the morning before 8:00am.  It has the potential to be a very long day today..

I tried calling my Mom to ask her opinion, but she loves the Mr, and never says anything that could potentially hurt his feelings.  I respect her for that.  I'm just thankful that half of our family wants to be involved with us, and for the other half... we haven't worked that out yet. 

Next weekend we get to see my family for apple picking.  My very favorite fall activity!!  The only thing keeping it from a perfect trip is my little brother won't be able to make it. 

Miss you guys today! Wish we could be with you this weekend visiting Little Brother
My Mom and I have blown kisses since I was a little girl.  Love you Momma.

Daddy picked our Father-Daughter Dance... "Because I got high"  Every single picture we are cracking up.  We had all the Daddies and Daughters dance with us!

Love my little brother

It was a fun week with people we love
Wish everyday could be like this day!

Hope your Sunday started much better than mine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment