A Bahama Mama Wedding

A Bahama Mama Wedding
Such a Fun Day!

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Only the Beginning!

So I finally did it! I set up the blog I have been thinking and toying with for months.  Since I should be studying for my practical on Wednesday, and not spending hours creating this blog, the first post will have to be short and sweet. 

I'm very excited to finally have this project up and running! Its something I have been talking about since The Mr and I got married on July 7th, 2011. So many ideas and thoughts go through my head, I felt like I needed to start writing them down.  We are in such an exciting time in our life, and I don't want to forget a thing.  For now, this will have to do.

 On my list of important stories to get working on:
1. How we met
2. Our wedding week
3. Our decision to join the military
4. Our decision to start medical school
5. How I keep myself sane when I'm trying to deal with 3-4 haha 

I would also like to send my love, thoughts and prayers to those individuals who lost loved ones because of September 11th, 2001.  Today was such a sad, yet beautiful reminder of how very special it is to be part of this amazing country.  Today you were in my prayers all day.  I hope God is bringing you peace and comfort.

Can't wait to chat again!

With all My Love,
The Mrs

No comments:

Post a Comment