A Bahama Mama Wedding

A Bahama Mama Wedding
Such a Fun Day!

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Blah Blah Blah

I just calculated how far behind I am... 22 lectures behind.  Oh man.  I knew that I was busy doing other things, but I didn't realize how busy I was until I calculated out this number.

Since my practical is one week from Tuesday, and my Written is two weeks from Monday.. I have some work ahead of me. 

My goal (maybe I will stick to it if I actually write it down):
1. Get through weeks 1 and 2 of lectures this weekend. Plus 2 stops to the anatomy lab
2. Monday get through weeks 3 of lectures: plus one stop in the lab
3. Tuesday night and Wednesday night: get through week 4 of lectures: 2 stops in lab
4. Thursday and Friday: anatomy, pathology, radiology, and histology reviews: 2 stops in lab
5. Saturday and  Sunday: Review weeks 5: 1 long stop in lab
6. Monday: Anatomy, pathology, radiology, and histology reviews: one short stop in lab to review
7. Tuesday night after practical: Start reviewing week 1
8. Wednesday: week 2
9. Thursday: week 3
10. Friday: week 4
11. Saturday: weeks 5 and 6
12. Sunday: review material for Monday afternoon written exam.  If I could get through every single lecture one more time on Sunday, I would buy myself a new outfit! Shoes, top, pants, and matching accessories! 

Alright Mrs.  Back to work!!!
Hope you are having an amazing weekend! Enjoy the last bit of your September!

PS. Miss Weenie Pants is cuddling me while I'm studying/ blogging.  The chilly air here is keeping her close by!

No comments:

Post a Comment