A Bahama Mama Wedding

A Bahama Mama Wedding
Such a Fun Day!

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Older and Wiser

Love my family!  Wish you were here little brother! Hope you have an awesome night in Michigan.

The Birthday Buddies!!  Happy birthday Matt and Tete!

My Favorite picture from the reception.  The third kid from the left...the one who is running away and dry heaving.. yes! That is my little brother!!

Happy Birthday to the very greatest little brother I could ask for!  I love you kid!  Wish we could be there with you today!!


Missing my family on their very special days!


Happy Birthday Teter!  We miss you and we love you! Hope you enjoy your flights today!

I am the luckiest big sister and niece you could ever hope to meet!
Missing days like this!

Or days like this... minus the copper head attack (story to come)
Love you guys always!

No comments:

Post a Comment